In designing the Rocket Espresso R 9, engineer Ennio Berti opted for a fully saturated group to further enhance machine temperature stability through PID control in the stainless steel multi boiler machine.
Pressure transducer technology was used to dramatically reduce steam pressure recovery times, increasingly important in high volume cafes.
Aesthetically the R 9 shares the contemporary look that sets Rocket Espresso machines apart from others, with a lowered machine height that allows for a better interaction between the barista and the customer.
The digital display features boiler temperature adjustable in increments of 0.1 degrees celsius and shot timers for each group.
Individual temperature controlled boilers for each group
- Stainless Steel multi boiler system with fully saturated group head
- Each Group is PID controlled and can be incrementally adjusted by +/- 0.1 degree
- A clever ergonomic design with extended work platform, steam levers and a low profile
- Featuring LED digital shot timers and group head temperature displays
- Brew Boiler capacity 1.9 Litres Steam/service boiler capacity: 2 Group 9 Litre/ 3 Group 12.7 Litre