Cafetto MFC GREEN
An organic liquid cleaner designed to remove milk residues from milk lines, frothers and parts on automatic espresso machines.
Independent laboratory testing confi rms Cafetto® MFC Green kills E-Coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus when used in accordance with instructions.
Features and Benefits:
• Registered product for organic use.
• Phosphate free
• GMO free
• Non-dangerous formulation
• Provides excellent milk fat removal along with descaling of the automatic milk frothers
• Leaves no odour after rinsing
• Is non-corrosive to the espresso machine and parts
• Laboratory tests confirms it kills E-Coli, Listeria and Salmonella
Take a look at our Cafetto FAQ's blog post here for frequently asked questions.
• Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the green cap.
• Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the green lid and pour from reservoir.
• Add 50ml of Cleaner to 500ml of warm water in a stainless steel jug.
• Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
• Run entire solution through frother.
•Repeat the above procedure with 500ml of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.