Cafetto Daily MFC Blue
MFC Blue is designed to remove milk residues from milk lines, frothers and parts on automatic espresso machines.
• Provides excellent milk fat removal along with descaling of automatic milk frothers
• Leaves no odour after rinsing
• Is non-corrosive to the espresso machine and parts
• Is listed by NSF as being suitable for use in food processing areas
• Non-dangerous formulation
Take a look at our Cafetto FAQ's blog post here for frequently asked questions.
• Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the blue cap.
• Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the blue lid and pour from reservoir.
Cleaning Milk Frother:
• Add 50ml of Cleaner to 1L of warm water in a cleaning container.
• Ensure you replace the blue cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
• Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
• Run entire solution through frother.
• Repeat the above procedure with 1L of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly. For enhanced results in hard water areas, use in conjunction with Cafetto Milk Frother Cleaner RED once per week. Do not mix with other chemicals.