Registered for use in organic systems, Evo® is the premium cleaner for professional espresso machines using organic coffee.
Cafetto Evo® was the first espresso machine cleaner to be certified by an organic certification body. It is the safe, high performance cleaner for professional espresso machines using organic coffee.
Cafetto Evo® is OMRI listed as complying with the USDA National Organic Program requirements and BFA registered as complying with the requirements of the Australian Organic Standard.
Features and Benefits:
• Evo® is formulated to meet the requirements of the AQIS “National
• Standard for Organic and Bio-dynamic Product” and the USDAs “National Organic Program”.
• Evo® is registered by Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA) as an allowed input suitable for use in organic systems and certified by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI).
• Completely soluble and free-rinsing formulation leaving no trace of odour.
• Evo® ingredients are all rapidly biodegradable meeting international standards.
• Evo® 1kg come with a measuring scoop for accurate dosing.
1kg jars (carton code 29120 - 12 jars)
Take a look at our Cafetto FAQ's blog post for frequently asked questions.
Daily procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
• Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter.
• For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
• Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
• Stop cycle and allow to sit for10 seconds.
• Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for seconds.
• Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
• Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
• Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles:
• Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.