Schaerer Coffee Club
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Schaerer Coffee Club:
Is it a bean to cup machine? Yes
Does the machine use fresh milk? Yes the machine uses fresh milk, powder milk or both
Is the machine easy to clean? Yes, the new cleaning concept significantly reduces the time needed for cleaning. The daily switch off rinsing process also includes the CleanIT function: connect the milk system to the steam valve, start the programme and it is finished.
What size beverages does the machine produce? The machine produces 12oz drinks
Does the machine produce chocolate drinks? Yes the machine produces chocolate drinks
What power does the machine require? Single Phase 13 AMP power
Does the machine need to be connected to mains water? The machine can be connected to mains water and it can also run on its own internal water tank.
How many cups per day will the machine produce? The machine can produce up to 80 cups per day
Does the machine come with a warranty? Yes the machine comes with 1 year fully comprehensive parts and labour warranty, excluding misuse of equipment and limescale damage.
The Schaerer Coffee Club is perfect for a location where coffee quality is required in the minimum of space. It is ideal for restaurants, bed and breakfasts, hotels, cafes, convenience stores and also for offices or catering businesses. The Coffee Club's slim build with a height of 50 cm can be integrated easily into any of these locations.
- Innovative operating concept of the 7" touch display with vertical swipe function.
- Milk Smart milk system for the automatic preparation of coffee-and milk specialities.
- Simple cleaning concept, including CleanIT for milk system.
- Fresh milk or milk powder also possible combined.
- 4.5 l drinking water tank with level sensor.
- Mobile use possible thanks to tank and mains water solution.
- Quiet- decoupled grinders for quiet grinding
- Hot water outlet for the preparation of tea
- Integrated bean hopper, space-saving, maximum machine height of 50 cm.
Clean in a flash: The new cleaning concept of the Coffee Club significantly reduces the time needed for cleaning. To conform to the HACCP hygiene analysis, the system cleaning process need only be carried out once per week. The daily switch-off rinsing process also includes the innovative CleanIT function: connect the milk system to the steam valve, start the programme, finished.